PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSA Forums > Lifestyle - Diet and Exercise

Notices

Old 05-04-2007, 03:31 PM   #21
slightly
PCOStar!

eve - they are cute! I assume Pepper is the black one? and Patience is the Brown one? So sweet. I love my dogs too, I tell ya what, seeing their happy faces and tails a waggin when I come home, its really hard to stay in a bad mood. :wink:

oh, i noticed i wrote "Pudding" up there. To clarify, its supposed to say "Puddin". :lol: :lol:
Old 05-04-2007, 03:35 PM   #22
mganze

You are correct about which one is which, I call Patience 'Pepe" for short as well and Pepper is my Chunky Monkey! Yes, I am the same way if I have a really bad day they are ALWAYS happy to see me, I wish I could take them to work! :roll: hmmmm I have to work on doing that, maybe work it into our school curriculum some how.....

Byetta 5mcg
2000/mg met XR
100 mg spirno
Loestrin 1/20
3000 mg fish oil
4000 mg cinnamon
33 lbs lost so far!
mganze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:45 PM   #23
slightly
PCOStar!

I have a friend who is a lawyer and just opened her own firm and she takes her dog to work every day. I'm so jealous. My boss brings her dog in sometimes, but last time the building people told her not to. I brought Puddin once on a weekend, she loved it.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:29 PM   #24
pjs3902
PCOSuperStar!

Send a message via MSN to pjs3902

i love my doggies... and well, yours are cute too! i know i have pics of them on the puter at home..... now if only i were at home..... :wink:

Me: 27 DH:28 Our babies:
Our first miracle: Alexaundra ElizabethJo~ bfp 8/10/08, born 4/24/09
Our second miracle: Mollie Reighnea~ bfp 1/5/10, born 9/3/10
Our third miracle: Jacob Andrew~ bfp 11/15/11, born 7/17/12

Weight loss journey~ started 5/6/13

Diagnosed in 2004, told in 2005 we'd never have kids- HA! We showed them!
pjs3902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:21 PM   #25
slightly
PCOStar!

when are you getting home pjs? you've had to travel a lot!
Old 05-09-2007, 08:14 PM   #26
pjs3902
PCOSuperStar!

sli--- i am home now.... for now... lets see 2 wks ago i was gone for a wk... then last wk i was gone thurs thru Sun... and i get to go away again this sunday and will be gone until the next sunday... then hopefully i will get to stay home for a while! thanks for the reminder to dig up my pics though!

Old 05-10-2007, 12:59 PM   #27
pjs3902
PCOSuperStar!

okay... i most def. forgot to resize all of them... sorry in advance!!

1.) One of my before pics.. I'm almost back to this weight though!

2.) Ohio Wedding Reception/Family Photo-- dh, me, lil sis, big bro, mom, dad, little bro ( Ohio reception was about 1m after wedding... we got married at Lake Tahoe, CA, and had a mini reception there)

3.) Easter last year, right after I straightened my hair. (hence curls in the other pics, no curls here) me, dh, grandpa, cousin, grandma

4.) DH, mall of america coming back from grandparents last easter

5.) my baby girl.... on her couch

6.) my babies--- they were traumatized after we left them at the sitters when we went to grandparents... would NOT get out of my car!

well that's all i have for now.. all my other pics are packed and 800miles away!

Old 05-10-2007, 01:14 PM   #28
slightly
PCOStar!

OMG, I love that pic of your dogs refusing to get out of the car!! Reminds me of after I had a 2 week trial out of town a few hours away that I drove to and my dogs had seen me loading up the car like I was moving away, the next time I was loading something in my car, the dogs FREAKED OUT and wormed their way into the garage, into the car, and wouldn't get out. :lol: :lol:

Is it lots of work to straighten your hair? I love curls, but it looks good straight too!!
Old 05-10-2007, 01:39 PM   #29
pjs3902
PCOSuperStar!

last year just before easter i had my hair professionally straightened... it only took 5hrs! and then it still took about an hr + after each time i washed it... and maybe only a few minutes for touch ups on days i didn't wash it... i've decided to stay with curls though.... for now! i got it cut short last year... and then thought i'd grow it out-- again! with curls you take everything day by day!

dogs you gotta love 'em-- the dalmatian is Rascal and the lab mix is Trekkie (that was my bargining force when convincing dh we needed to adopt him from the pound! i was by myself called dh at work and pleaded my case! we got trek when he was "8wks" old, but he seemed younger than that) trek just turned 3 and rasc will be 3 in july

Old 05-10-2007, 01:50 PM   #30
slightly
PCOStar!

AW, my girls are just a tiny bit older. Puddin will be 4 in may and Snafu will be 4 in November.

Is raskal a nervous dog? I think dalmations are so cute, but heard they tend to be high-strung. But my philosopy is that ANY dog can end up highstrung. My youngest is a mix and she's really....a brat. She's so manipulative and pushy, the vet described her as a bratty teenager wanting her way. She KNOWS better, but she's always pushing the limits, putting her paw up on you to get your attention when you are sitting on the couch, working her way up there on the couch if you ignore her. I feel like all i do is scold the poor thing, but she just won't listen!! We really have to stick to the discipline with her - making her sit etc. before getting her food/treats/to go outside, etc. If you don't stick to it, she gets out of control. And she's SUPER scared of storms, fireworks, really any loud noises. When we watch movies with "booms" and other loud noises, she goes to hide. She's miserable in the spring with all these stormy days, she spends most of the time cowering in the laundryroom (I run the machines for her so she has noise to cover the thunder - oh, and i do have laundry to do too. lol). Its weird that she's so dominate and pushy, but a TOTAL scardy cat too. She's truely high maintenance, while my bigger one, Puddin is TOTALLY laid back, sort of in a doe-dee-doe kind of way. :lol: