PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSA Forums > Faith-based Support

Notices

Old 09-02-2011, 01:38 AM   #1
NancyL24

Smile A Dream from God

I have had this dream several times and I have often thought that it was a dream from God. In my dream it sometimes varies were I am but in only happens in two places. . . First place I am in a hospital room sitting on the hospital bed, and the second place I am at home sitting on my bed. In the dreams it is very much the same, I am sitting up in the bed with my legs crossed and I am looking around the room but then I look down and see a baby in my arms sleeping. I cannot see the babys face but I am staring at the baby and all I can do is cry (but it is a happy cry and an overwelming cry). As I said I cannot see the babys face but I can feel him/her in my arms and I can smell the smell of a baby. This dream is always so vivid and I often wake up in tears and happy but to come and realize it was just a dream. I believe this dream is a dream that God has given me to show me that one day I will have a baby and he is just giving me a glimpse of what is to come.

Has anyone else had a dream like this? Or any other dream that you believe is from God? I would love to hear it, if you would like to share.

Please say a prayer for me on this TTC journey and I will to the same for everyone to. God Bless......Love and prayers
NancyL24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
hopeful81

Nancy - your dream is so beautiful.
I really hope it comes true and you get to hold your precious little baby in your arms one day. I am sure you will be a wonderful mum.

I haven't had many dreams...but in general, I've become a lot more spiritual and connected to God during my TTC journey. I never was before this. But there is a sense now in my life that God is with me, guiding me, and since we have no control over anything that happens during TTC, it's that connection and faith that has kept me going.

I pray that you will hold your baby very soon, and I hope that even though this journey is so hard, you will find the strength to get through it. Goodluck and lots of babydust ~ to you.
Started TTC: Jan 2011

Treatment:
May 2011: Provera, then Clomid 50mg - Ovulated but BFN
June 2011: Clomid 50mg - Ovulated but BFN
July 2011: Clomid 50mg - Ovulated and BFP!!! ~Praying for a healthy baby ~
~ "Fear is powerful but your soul is unafraid" ~

hopeful81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:04 PM   #3
NancyL24

Smile

I have become a lot more closer to God also during this journey. My faith has gotten stronger and I know that God is right here with me during this. We may never know why we have to go through this TTC but I know Gods has a great plan and I beilieve that in the end it won't be the doctors or the medicines we take to give us our baby but it will be a miricle from God and in our spirit we will know that and we will have to thank him

I pray for stenghth for you and I hope that soon you will be able to have the blessing that can only come from God. God bless you and I will say a prayer for you
Old 09-18-2011, 12:12 AM   #4
Jaydess

Nancy, I SO hope that you get to have a baby like in your dream! I never really wanted kids, until the last few years. And with pcos, of course, I'm not sure I'll be ABLE to conceive.

I've never had a dream like this, but I had something actually happen to me. An old friend and I went together to get cross necklaces together. The once I chose had some ivy-work on the cross itself. When I got out to the car and took it out of the jewelry box, I discovered it was actually a locket. I opened it up, and inside was the tiniest piece of paper I'd ever seen: a mother's prayer. I hadn't been dxed very long, only a couple of years, if that. And, of course, knew I might never have kids because of it. Finding that cross, and reading that prayer, I believed God was telling me that, someday, I would have the joy, the honor, of being a mother. It's such a beautiful feeling to think that, of all the people in the entire world, God chose to bless YOU with the faith that you will have a child. I love just to remember that moment.

Again, good luck ttc, and God Bless!

Jaydess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:13 PM   #5
dovespromise

Red face

Thank you for sharing your beautiful dream, Nancy. I have relied on my faith in God and the promises He's given me over the yrs. as I struggle with barrenness and PCOS. Besides Scripture, I have also found comfort in the words and visions He's given me as well. I had a vision once during prayer of my husband holding a beautiful baby, bathed in light in a sunny room (possibly nursery). Within a couple weeks, a pastor prayed for me and saw a tiny baby in my left hand and fruitful vines surrounding me. I am left-handed and artistic as well, and her vision also confirmed a tremendous time of creativity I experienced then.

It's been about 3 yrs since the vision, and I've been married for 12 with no children. It's a daily faith walk, and some days I feel so discouraged. Other times, it doesn't seem to affect me, or I have high hopes. I would encourage you to hang on to your dreams and the promises He's given. Hold tight to them. Just remember how much He loves you as well.

From another Cyster in Christ...Sandra
dovespromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:35 PM   #6
howdensl
Banned

Nancy- I've had one of those dreams. It was soooooo beautiful. I went through like a flash forward of all the events though. At the store when my water broke, rushing to the hospital, holding my precious daughter. I looked down and could actually see her gorgeous little face. I can still smell her new baby smell. She was perfect. My perfect angel. So soft , warm and she fit in my arms so well. I can still see her face the dream was so vivid. Sometimes I wonder if its my future daughter or the baby I lost ...

Its hard to keep my hopes high and my foot in the TTC door. Things are very hard on me, all the cycles and the AF is pure torture. But I guess we just have to chin up and push ahead hoping to have that dream come a reality
howdensl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:12 PM   #7
NancyL24

Thank you all from the depths of my heart. Your storys are so inspiring and I know that we all will get our precious gifts from God in his time. This journey is hard and it it proboly the hardest one I have ever had to face. I know that God has a great plan for us.

One of the things I try to keep in my mind is, God knows when the time is right and he withholds no good things from us that do right. I think the reason we travel this very hard journey is because in the end all the glory will be given to him where as if he was just to give us a child we would maybe not have ever thanked him and praised him for the blessing he had given us.

I always pray God if you give me a child I will give that child back unto you, just like Hannah did in the bible. My pastor preached a sermon a few weeks ago on those scriptures from hannah in the bible and the title of the sermon was "I'm not drunk, I'm desparate". That really hit home for me and when we cry out God he hears our prayer and sees our tears. In the end we will be blessed with the most precious gift from God (a child).

Thank you to all my cysters in Christ Love and Prayers
TTC For 4 Years
Old 07-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #8
dims826

I have never had any dreams either but whose to say that it is not God giving you a vision through your dreams? I have dreamt of people passed and they say that is their spirit coming to visit with you. Having faith in God is what keeps my hope alive that I will soon hold a son or daughter in my arms this life. I also have the peace to know that I have to angels in Heaven to greet me when my time comes. So either in this life or eternity I will have my babies. I hope this helps and good luck
dims826 is offline   Reply With Quote